- Architect graduated from the “Universidad de Los Andes” (Colombia).
- PGDip Sustainable Arch. & Construction from the “Universidad Nacional” (Colombia).
- MSc Advanced Sustainable Design from the “University of Edinburgh” (UK).
- Present Research Associate in Environmental design and Sustainability. ESALA, (University of Edinburgh).
- Co-Founder of “La Curadora” (https://www.lacuradora.com) UK-Colombia.
- Her Focus: as an architect, she has a special interest in developing architecture and design projects that, beyond fulfilling a function, generate a positive impact based on the principles of comfort, accessibility and sustainability. She is interested in exploring how the dynamics between people, spaces and places contribute to a friendlier, inclusive, and sustainable environment.
© The Methodology created and applied by Larissa Del Rio in Design Psychology is duly registered by the National Directorate of Copyright.