- LARISSA DEL RIO takes the privacy of its clients very seriously.
- We value our clients and respect their privacy.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- ¿What do we collect and how do we use it?
- ¿Why do we collect the information?
- ¿How do we collect personal information?
- ¿Do we share personal information?
- ABOUT PRIVACY:
- ¿What are cookies and how are they used?
- ¿What types of cookies do we use?
- UNSUBSCRIBE FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR CHANGE / DELETE YOUR INFORMATION:
- ¿How can I stop receiving electronic communications?
- ¿How can I block or delete Cookies?
- ¿How can I change or delete my information?
- BROWSE OR USE OUR SITE DOES NOT MAKE YOU CLIENT
- CONTACT INFORMATION
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
¿What do we collect and how do we use it?
- “Personal information” means any information by which you can be identified, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- In some parts of this site we ask you to provide us with information that allows us to improve the visit to the site, attend to the offer of services, or follow up on the concerns generated after the visit.
- PARTICIPATION IS FULLY OPTIONAL.
- You can visit most of our website without telling us who you are, or reveal any personal information about you. But if you request to receive our newsletters by email, you must provide a valid email address.
- Real names do not need to be used to request newsletters.
- Personal information does not include technical information about your device or browser, such as identifiers of unique devices, unique identifiers randomly assigned in cookies, name of the mobile device, timestamp, IP addresses, add-ons or installed sources, device type, version of the operating system or similar data.
¿What do we collect the information for?·
- If we collect such personally identifiable information through our website, we normally use it for the purpose of allowing us to contact you directly.
- Our newsletter by email or by our social networks is used to be updated on topics related to Psychology, as well as events, conferences, lectures, webinars, promotions, special offers or discounts that may interest you.
- We collect personal information to better adapt the functions, performance and support of our services and website.
¿How do we collect personal information?·
- We collect personal information as follows:
- When you voluntarily provide it to us
- When you register to receive emails, alerts or other communications
- When you communicate with us
- From third-party sources
¿Do we share personal information?
- When the user provides personal information to LARISSA DEL RIO, we will not give or sell it to any external company for marketing purposes or service offers use.
- Neither your name nor anything about you is sold or shared with any other unaffiliated company or agency.
- We will maintain the confidentiality of personal information and will only be used by LARISSA DEL RIO to promote the relationship with us.
2. ABOUT PRIVACY:
- We believe it is our responsibility to ensure that you feel safe and comfortable when using our website and that we protect your privacy and security by all means.
¿What are Cookies and how are they used?
- Cookies are small data files that websites such as LARISSA DEL RIO or emails store in your browser and optionally on your hard drive.
- Cookies allow us to “remember” information about your preferences, and allow you to move within the areas of our websites without re-entering your data. This makes it possible to create a more personalized and comfortable shopping experience.
- Cookies are used to provide you with the best possible experience when using our website, which will make your use of the website faster and more efficient.
- Cookies do not carry viruses, will not damage your computer, or contain personal information about you.
What types of cookies do we use?
- We will use several types of cookies:
- Session cookie: for an only visit
- Persistent cookies: for regular visitors
- Secure cookie: to encrypt sensitive information
- We want to be open and honest and have a clear policy regarding your privacy when we use the website.
3. GIVE UP COMMUNICATIONS OR CHANGE / ELIMINATE YOUR INFORMATION:
- We want to communicate with you only if you want to know about us. And if you prefer to stop receiving information about us, you can do so at any time, proceeding to cancel your subscription to these services, through our site, or the informed website.
¿How can I stop receiving electronic communications?
- We want to make sure that our communications are relevant and useful to you; but at any time, the user has the right to opt out of receiving communications from LARISSA DEL RIO in the future, proceeding to cancel their subscription to these services, through our website, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject.
¿How can I block or delete Cookies?
- It is not necessary that you receive cookies and you can deactivate them using your browser settings, but you must have in mind that this will compromise your ability to use the website.
- Your browser can give you the ability to control, block or delete browsing cookies. If you delete browser cookies, you may need to re-register or take other actions to use certain services.
- You can also configure to receive notifications when the cookies are sent or you can reject the cookies completely and delete the cookies already set.
¿How can I change or delete my information?
- If you have provided us with personal information through our website and wish to change or eliminate that information, contact us at email@example.com.
4. CHANGES OF THE POLICY:
- We will post a notice of any material changes to the Policy on our website.
- If the new terms of the Policy materially affect only Registered Users, Users will be notified and they will be required to affirmatively accept the new terms.
5. BROWSE OR USE OUR SITE DOES NOT MAKE YOU A CLIENT:
- Browsing the website does not make you a client, the site is provided only for general informative purposes, and if you become interested in the Advising provided by LARISSA DEL RIO, you must contact personally.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION:
- If you have any comments or questions about the administration of our website, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.