Clinical Psychologist – Pioneer In Design Psychology
Professor – Speaker- Consultant
• Psychologist graduated from the University of Los Andes (Colombia)
• Spanish Psychologist (Autonomous University of Barcelona – Spain)
• Master in Brief Strategic Psychotherapy. (Brief Strategic Therapy Center – Italy. Training with the well-known Psychologist Giorgio Nardone)
• Postgraduate studies in Ericksonian Hypnosis (Erickson Institute Madrid – Spain).
• Postgraduate studies in Applications of Ericksonian Hipnopsychotherapy
• (Fundació Universitat de Girona (Spain).
• Academic Bachelor: Marymount School (Colombia).
CV of Clinical Psychology (click here)
• Master in Architecture and Interior Design (Dmad Madrid – Spain)
• Design Psychology (Toby Israel – U.S.A) and House Coaching (House Coaching Institute. Kirsten Steno – Denmark).
• Interior Design training at Salle College (LCI Colombia)
• Creator of the Methodology of Counseling in Design Psychology, registered copyright to “Dirección Nacional de Derechos de Autor” (Code 10707132).
• Extensive experience in the integration of knowledge based on Psychology to develop recommendations for the design of places and objects which support the desired psychological, cognitive, emotional and physical experiences.
CV of Design Psychology (click here)
• Experience in several known Clinics and Universities of Colombia, such as, Universidad de Los Andes, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana and Universidad del Rosario.
• Lecturer, Seminarian and University Professor of Brief Strategic Psychoterapy and Non-Trance Hypnotheraphy.
• Member of the Colombian Association of Clinical Hypnosis in Colombia (ACHC).
• Design Psychology consulting’s for Architecture and Interior Design Firms, support and execution of residential, corporate and commercial projects.
• Sales Training for Architecture and Interior Design Consultants. Co-creator and execution of the Workshop: “From traditional Sales to Empathic Counseling.
© The Methodology created and applied by Larissa Del Rio in Design Psychology is duly registered by the National Directorate of Copyright.