Ana María Zuluaga
- She studied at the “Universidad de Los Andes” Arts with emphasis on History, Theory and Cultural Management.
- Director of Styling.
- Photography and Art Producer.
- Editor with more than 10 years of experience in the editorial and advertising world.
- Her works have stood out in the field of Architecture, Design and Decoration, as well as lifestyle issues.
- Personal Shopper of Dinners magazine.
- She has worked in publications such as the magazine Habitar, Dinners, Axxis.
- In the field of advertising, she has worked with Falabella Deco, Hunter Douglas, Mepal, Esika, Editorial Televisa, among others.
- Her focus: Decorator, Artist, Furniture Restoration and Space Relocation.
© The Methodology created and applied by Larissa Del Rio in Design Psychology is duly registered by the National Directorate of Copyright.