- Industrial Designer graduated from the “Universidad Del Norte” (Colombia).
- Master in Interior Design graduated from the IED “Instituto Europeo di Design” (Milan Italy).
- External Design Consultant (Boconcept – Colombia).
- Co-Founder of “La Curadora” (https://www.lacuradora.com)
- His focus: As an Industrial and Interior Designer, he focuses on the development of spaces (both residential and commercial), products and various forms of art that convey different emotions, perceptions and experiences.
- He likes to mix different stories and styles for the creation of work universes, and is inspired by raw nature and its materials to create original pieces and with the soul.
© The Methodology created and applied by Larissa Del Rio in Design Psychology is duly registered by the National Directorate of Copyright.