- Architect – Industrial Designer graduated from the “Pontificia Universidad Javeriana” (Colombia).
- Magister in History degree from “Universidad de Los Andes” (Colombia).
- He has worked in important interior design firms.
- Founding Partner of KdF Arquitectura (http://www.kdfarquitectura.com/es/).
- Undergraduate and postgraduate Professor in Colombian Universities such as: “Universidad Del Bosque, Universidad de Los Andes and Pontificia Universidad Javeriana”.
- Collaborator in specialized publications in Architecture and editor of several books.
- His focus: Corporate, retail and entertainment projects. He directs processes of conceptualization, design and development in which he involves his experience as a historian.
© The Methodology created and applied by Larissa Del Rio in Design Psychology is duly registered by the National Directorate of Copyright.