ONE OF THE MOST SERIOUS PROBLEMS OF HUMAN PRIDE IS TO BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ALWAYS FULL OF USEFUL INFORMATION

Category: Sin categoría

November 9, 2018


How aware are we of all the beliefs we have in our minds? Have you asked yourself about your beliefs of marriage, love, or about the role of a father, a mother a child or about your beliefs of life or death?

Our minds are full of information that is usually not conscious. In fact, the conscious mind only controls 2 to 5% of our actions. The other 95% of the actions or behaviors are controlled by the unconscious mind.

The repercussion of this, I mean, of not being aware of beliefs or thoughts, is that the actions or patterns of consequent behavior will lead to general, unpleasant feelings and, therefore, to suffering, without knowing why you have been suffering.

To feel good, you have to think properly, and human feelings arise largely from limiting thoughts or beliefs.

This is one of the advantages of the human being: we can normally choose between thinking of one thing or thinking of another one; and if our goal is to enjoy life; there will be some thoughts that will help us achieve it and others that will become an obstacle. Naturally, it would be relevant to evaluate the type of thoughts we are having in the flow of our mind, and choose those that make us feel good, because otherwise, our human pride will lead us to believe that we are always full of useful information, and that Ultimately, it prevents us from achieving that goal that every Human Being longs for: to be happy.

Remember, “The best always happens inside; in your own home.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

shares